chinese song & snow storm

Good old eaglewood dust, i realised i started writing this in 2004... Gee u r really old.
But I miss you.
Lots has happened during my few months absence from this blog. Went to Kunming, started new semester, went to Dookie etc.
Now I am writing this from an Alexandra Hospital consulting room computer.
And life has been good to me.

in a few months time I will probably will write a blog saying that life is so traumatising.. when i do job application and interviewing etc... O______O

when i was driving to alexandra there was this bit of road (the bit wen kev and HC did a race on our trip to eildon some yr ago LOL) that made me reali awake. my mind suddenly drifted to this story i read when i was in china:

some children of country workers working in a big city took a long distance coach to visit parents for chinese new year. on the road the snow storm came and the coach became trapped in the snow for 8 days. When the children were rescued they were asked if they ever felt hopeless during that time.
the reply was no. and they said: when we feel afraid, we just sing "invisible wings".

ah, invisible wings
its that feel-gd fob song by this girl with a reali immature voice.

i started humming it...
and i felt really really really touched this time when I go through the lyrics.

maybe i will load the chinese up when i go home and get chinese stuff on computer.

1 comments:

Anonymous 7:46 PM  

awww... i knew boredom will eventually lead you to Eaglewood Dust... I'd love to read the lyrics!

i hope life is still great despite the fact that you've returned to your carlessness.

write more~ TIFF.

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.