Why do good dreams come when you dont necessary need them?

i used to sometimes come up with really organised storylines in my dreams, very exciting imaginary worlds, sometimes completely beyond my imagination say when i am alert + oriented.
when i was echucaing I found it really hard to survive and sometimes i prayed for just a good dream, pieces of imaginary goodness I could hang on to just to have some courage for a day.
but none came.

i took a nap this afternoon and dreamt about the early parts of Three Kingdoms.(i really havent thought about 3K for months)
similar story line but in a really different, ancient metropolitan kind of setting. Diao chan no longer a tool in political conspiracy but quite vocalising and has her agendas too. most amazing Zhou yu appeared early, ?with some dark past/secret involving death of a family member etc, and he's good looking for once... Thank goodness... how many movies/TV series i have to see where they HAD to make Zhuge Liang more handsome than Zhou yu?
Full of jap manga individualistic goodness.
Too bad I woke up before I found out what happend to Zhou yu.


I have prob spoken too early. Maybe I will have a traumatising night tonight.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.