Favourites.

After forcing myself to do a few unpleasant but very necessary tasks, I decide to do something pleasant to reward myself and feel happy... well... until that on-call phone rings and the next misery hits... 囧

A conversation a few days back:
why are you so pessimistic? said my happy rehab reg.
I don't know. I replied: though what you say sounds rather familiar... am sure my med reg last yr asked me the exact same thing...
rehab reg: ....
(prob thinking: so hopeless...)

anywayz----------------------- (thats the separation line)

My most favourite man and woman... in the same photo. (Sorry Kou-chan, who's a very 囧 background.) However I fail to see any chemistry between Masha and Maya Miki. They don't fit that well... hmm... at least it seems to me.
so they shall remain as my favourites, separately. :D
but here is my fav couple. Good-looking 40-something auntie + not-so-good-looking 40-something uncle. Superintendents Okita-san and Muroi-san, ever since watching Suspect Muroi Shinji, I have yet to find another couple who can spark more chemistry than between the two of you. :)
and I think Masha goes well with Kou-chan. They both have this "anxious" kind of look.(-_-||| don't know how to describe) The other day I found this photo among my collection and thought it looked very very nice.
and Kou-chan is going down the path of becoming a really beautiful auntie! saw her photo from Oh-Oku... *in love*

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.