3/10

Ikiteru Ikiteku

This song made it to my top 3 straight after it came out...
brilliantly honest lyrics, plus cute happy song and MV for the doraemon movie...
I really dont have an immune system to this combination.

now let me just take a break from the song itself and admit to my own pathology-- that i believe in this world there are two categories of people, for one of which, the pull of non-existence will always be stronger than existence.
...regardless of the amount of worldly gains (or as we christians much prefer to call it... blessings.)

i hopelessly belong to that category, and hopelessly hope, that such a category do exist.

I've liked masha for this many years now... and still i've underestimated him. He who's so comfortably authentic, so successful and well respected, so certain of his purposes in life... I have not actually imagined him to also be someone who sees "existence" itself as some form of overwhelming hardship regardless of its many associated gains...

...and somewhat desperately hanging on to an external purpose to justify carrying on such hardship.

That's right, I am not only living for myself
I live so that the genes from hundreds and thousands years back could be praised
With this life, I will live now. Today we should live on.

i am in tears watching him singing those lyrics in such positivity.
ganbatte to myself too...

1 comments:

neptunian 10:53 PM  

Ikiteru YN! I hope the 3/10 has since improved! Ganbatte!

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.