7-8

Masha...
first time I heard you speaking English. you are not bad AT ALL. despite the limited vocab and the hesitancy, you spoke accurately in a very natural way, and without much of an accent.
and..."I need to concentrate." you still get anxious before your shows... even if it's just one song... in china.
and your new song for SK-II was awesome.
and you are on facebook now...
and you are on weibo too... you are really going international.
and i hope you had a nice time in SH. I just realised i shop for tea at the same place in SH as you(joyous!).
and I will drink more pu'er tea like you now. ^__^


7. Phantom
Zankyou is prob my fav Masha album. just the title itself stirs so much emotion in me, and there are a lot of songs from Zankyou i really like (incl Keshin).
Out of this big collection of likes, phantom is prob the most unforgettable.
the lyrics were not uplifting. similar time as Keshin so i do wonder if he could be mildly depressed during that period of time.
but then... watching Phantom at Mt Inasa 09...
it was breathtaking, and to me, the very highlight of my fav Masha concert.



8. Good Luck
i've been playing the same CD in my car for half a yr now, and have grown so used to listening to Good Luck--
--on my way to the hospital in the early hrs of a morning during oncalls.
a nice simple old song, that quietens the heart.
it descalates me quickly.
so that i then have the capacity to go and descalate someone else.

1 comments:

Unknown 9:15 PM  

i see you have been even MORE busy!

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.