Ikiteru Ikiteku 2013~

The most beautiful thing of 2012 was Ikiteru Ikiteku.

2013 now, still need you.

It's quite unbelievable
When you were a child, though you wished hard, you could not become an adult
Now you are an adult, just with a flutter of your heart
You can become a child again any time

Having lived this long, the answers I got so far
There are many more wrong ones than right
Along the way of making many mistakes
I become an adult

Such a life, full of its good and bad
Is probably helpful to the hard working genes 100 years later
For it to serve this purpose
I continue my life today

Till this day I clearly remembered
All the people I liked but hurted
"Conveying your feelings", "Understanding one another",
Are just as difficult as falling in love itself

My youthful scars and bittersweetness
Hoping they could give some courage
To the genes that would fall in love with others 100 years later
For this purpose, I continue my life today

I am learning to stay strong
Learning from failures and regrets
So I could win this battle against
All the inescapable pains and sadnesses

I once had a very big dream
A dream so absurd and embarrassing
Then I didn't realise when or how
The smaller dreams in the midst of it
All came true without me knowing

That's right, I didn't manage to do it on my own
I hope my genes from 100 or 1000 years ago
Would get praised.
For this purpose, I am living now
With this life, I live everyday
And I live for today as well.




1 comments:

Unknown 6:20 PM  

WHat about the best personality of 2012?

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.