well what can i say

so, Damocles' sword has fallen.

I've been agitated, and workload hasn't been helping. study hasn't been helping either. (but study has been poor anyway so I wont hold it responsible.)

concentration has been an issue. haven't managed to watch any jap drama episodes in past 10 days, not even Galileo-sensei. that's really a red flag.

skipped church today. Irene would have said this is un-me, but no, this is me. i don't cope well in general with upliftingness, esp not now, on the eve of anticipated trauma.

have asked for prayers... but I wondered... whether it was really just to stop people asking qns as I couldn't be bothered talking... -__-|||

when Damocles' sword first went hanging I wrote this.
gosh it made me laugh. maybe in a perverse way, but it made me laugh.

and Stuff in the Basement, with its honesty as always about human misery, still comforts me.

so, lets see how the sequel unfolds shall we?





0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.