New song

Masha is wrapping up his decades of midnight dirty joke radio shows tomorrow... T_T
( i know... i had the 7 year itch... and forgot about his birthday this year...lolz but all good... still my fav star/inspiration/role model... :D)
maybe as a way to compensate his fans, he released a new single this week.
it is titled something along the lines of "living out your self like a flower that continues to blossom"... lol
see here for awesome fan translation...

i was really touched when i read why he discontinued his show...
he basically admitted that not dozing off in the shows has become increasingly more difficult over recent years and thought he was getting old and no longer fit for midnight dirty joke shows...

and in his new lyrics:
Though there are people who help me and try to understand me
why is it that I am still so unable to expose my vulnerable side?
this stupid interfering thing called pride


...can you please not get it right and hit the nail on the head every single time? (T_T)
Arigatou for always making the effort despite your stupid interfering pride though...
that's enough light for me to shuffle my feet forward on gloomy paths--
and with a bit more confidence--
that growing older but wiser is not mere wishful thinking.

let's see how long this link will last:



I found the Mockingbird articles this week particularly challenging... to the point that I actually thought twice before i compulsively shared them on FB... reading them in my post-SH-visit-viral-prodrome(psychosomatic or not) from inconsiderate fob uncles with productive coughs on return flight (and everywhere else) prob didn't help, but let me remind myself to revisit those later.

No Hands Are Clean But Christ’s: Phil Klay’s Redeployment
The Theology of Everything: Jane and Stephen Hawking Head to the Cross

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.