Time to watch Masha again~~

In the recent drama (that had really bad ratings T_T) Masha played this very unhappy ex-musician now-shrink working in palliative care and by chance helping an angry stuttering young girl to discover her musical talent, and somewhat overcoming his own demons and rekindling his own spark for life along the way blah blah...

lots of elements in there hit home though I have really been procrastinating watching the drama... -_- I think I finally realised after many years that the part of me that has been drawn to Masha is largely my superego. LOL when I am in an absolute shithouse I don't like to hear him preach at all... eg. all those life is really tough and circumstances are very difficult but live your life diligently and survive and thrive as a neurotic crap...

this probably explained why I gleefully celebrated the fact that he got married and proved himself not gay. XD there are many genuinely heartbroken fans out there who attributed earthquakes and other natural disasters in the past year as consequences of his marriage (psychologically very vivid and profound...@.@)
so......
sorry Masha... T_T
but now that I am interested to watch the series... at least I know my superego is slowly being restored lol.

this is immensely touching but it did take me a while to realise that it is not a Japanese song and Masha didn't compose the music at all... -_-|||| LOL I know...



so, I have been curious enough to take on an exercise in finding out that if Masha is for my superego... which stars really appeal to my id.... or once upon a time, used to do the job?
difficult question... maybe Lee Junki? I used to be so heartbroken when he had elevated bmi and a chubby face in his late 20s... but now he's getting on in years too with diminishing facial collagen anyway and I just care much less... T_T
well exercise ongoing...

last but not least... Masha being told off. this is probably still projection... but totally hits home. XD





0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.