1939

Today did very little..... 4 out of the 5 fellow amsers left by 11:30am....but heard something from an IT technician thats reali interesting.....
he told me this radiologist would come in the technician office every tuesday afternoon for a few hrs to read films and write notes and comments.... then he asked me to guess what year did the radiologist graduate from uni of melb med school....
i couldn't know........ so he told me: 1939...... (not the yr he's born.... but the year he graduated.) And he said the guy comes in cos he doesn't want his brain to go rusty......
a 90sumthing old man coming to hospital EVERY tuesday afternoon to read films for the department..................................while a normal person may just vegetate out at home to enjoy the few yrs thats left of his/her old bones......
More inspiration for me to utilise my lazy youthful bones.......

1 comments:

Unknown 6:47 PM  

thats so inspirational~~~~~~~~ wah...

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.