In memory: Buzzer Beater

Buzzer beater is made into an anime! *lets open a champagne bottle to celebrate*
The first time i read Buzzer Beater I was fourteen.
i was really touched by the story... so simple, so random but so real... the choice Hideoyoshi made in the very end.
when i was 14 15, almost laughable, but most manga i read made an impact on my life, made me laugh or cry,made me into what kind of person i would become.
now nothing seems to be able to make such an impact...
but i was glad for it... reali glad for those priceless brain food i had. ^0^
Just want to celebrate a manga now coming to a much wider audience!!!!
anyone interested abt yn's anime craze can find buzzer beater online here.
http://www.itplanning.co.jp/bbch.html

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.