i thank God

i drove for 6 wks.
din crash my car on any poles or trees, din crash into anyone else & no one else crashed into me.
and managed to drive thru the roads smoothly and din become a traffic hazard--
even wen not concentrating and sometimes driving pass traffic lights without realising if they r red or green.
so yes i thank God i din harm ppl and was not harmed in anyway myself.
and i am not trying to be funny. my driving is quite...bad.
i am glad to be back to taking buses next wk.
despite its frequent lateness.
I can prob stay up a bit late at nite and still get to austin the next morning while dozing off.

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:20 PM  

I thank God for the ppl and drivers and residents on high street too.. kidding!! ha ha... Seriously, I too want to thank God for keeping me safe. life is so fragile... I'm still driving next week... bah...>.<

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.