a holiday was a holiday

I think God meant a holiday to be a holiday.
in all aspects.

at the end of 1st wk new semester i am already stressed out...
felt like there r a million things need to be done. car broke down, mum is leaving for china again and dad probably wants proper food cooked everyday for the next 2 months while my timetable has at least a few late nights in the 1st month.
certain lady is bad at organisation and incapable of correcting her own mistake and so adamant that other ppl should live with it. and tutor is one stressful person whom i forsee can make me freak out and my broca to atrophy bad in at least some of the upcoming weeks.
early next yr elective trip finanical situation is not optimal and i really don't know if anything can be done about it.
BUT---
i have been researching abt the memorable nba players in the 80s & early 90s.
and Larry Bird was just awesome.
and that made me happy.
^_____^
and during elective times:
Irene can go to the US and watch an nba game for me and mail me a basketball.
and Jia Jia can travel to London Sherlock museum and buy me some sherlock souvenirs.
*drool*
LOL
just kidding.
I will always be looking forward to the day when I can visit these places myself and do all these things i would really really enjoy.


And I will look back to the entry at the end of the year to see wat amazing work God has done through all these.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:02 PM  

oh what? car broke down? thank goodness you're at RCH then!! NBA players? oh dear... you certainly have a lot of passions but there's a fine line between PASSIONS and ADDICTIONS! hehhee... TIFF

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.