holiday

I really thank God for a very wonderful holiday.
Reading abt history & culture in Baillieu EA collection, and writing AKIRA.
I started writing this fanfic this time last year.
with a stressful med yr in between, without God my inspiration for the plot would have run dry already...
it was such a great way for me to discipline my heart:
doing my best while relying on God for watever the product is.

(feel free to laugh at my obsession ^____^)

But God really blessed this and I reali thank Him for that.
Please continue to bless AKIRA. ^____^

and reading over the manga made me fall in love with Slamdunk all over again.
i do remember those years when i would laugh and cry over a slamdunk or a buzzer beater from the story.
I probably still would.

(everyone becomes reali disturbed and runs away.)
^____________^

Ganbatte for a new semester!

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:00 PM  

i envy you! for having a passion which even aligns with God... i mean, how kewl is that? Me on the other hand is a bit.. purposeless, so it seems. anyway.. ha ha

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.