Avolition

dear dear
holiday is almost half gone...
my avolition is so bad this holiday that i feel tired and unmotivated to do everything... wake up at 9... have ready made breakfast lunch and dinner... turn on my computer and read 八卦 or do absolutely nothing.. only managed to write 2 very short blogs and nothing else... >.<
unmotivated to go out... unmotivated to shop...
one day i will be unmotivated to eat... unmotivated to get out of bed.. @___@
and my iatrogenic blood loss yesterday probably gave me more excuse to be so 宅... >.<
i still feel dizzy today, so ended up sitting on the carpet and cleaning away part of my bookshelfs. Mum didn't interrogate me regarding my whereabouts in the city or my swollen lips... she probably thinks that i had too much seafood at hotpot and have angioedema.. @___@ good... i dun want to be showered with lectures about 不自量力 and excessive chicken & beef soup etc etc..
i am still sad about the fact that i could no longer give blood unless i become a fat aunty... >.< or maybe i just find it too hard to give up this not-so-difficult act of altruism and have to face my selfishness and uselessness.

on another note...i love Prince *hearts*.. who's always so happy and friendly to strangers. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:35 AM  

avolition. that better be gone by internship! ha ha... "px needs a drip" "cbb, ask the student"...

Hope u feel better soon... by tonight. ha ha...

Prince is so miserable now. no one pats him except for u. ^_^

Anonymous 9:11 AM  

the life of a man is that of a sojouner. We come to experience, we come to live and we come to die. My avolition has come at a time where all but one is now appealing. Only problem is, I have 8 weeks to go. If i pull it off, i'll couldn't care less. If i don't pull it off, I wouldn't care.
It's a feeling of sheer sadness, especially when the person next to you is living every minute of the day to achieve the same goal.
Alls well, ends well.

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.