Long Vacation

These days i am watching a jap drama called Tomorrow. Having watched numerous medical dramas.. team medical dragon, say hello to black jack, white tower... all of them just felt like: yeh i am just watching a story... made up in some person's mind. Tomorrow really made me feel i am watching real hospital real doctors and real nurses.

Initially started watching cos of Takenouchi Yutaka. I used to love him heaps and buy all his jap drama series..*hearts* but then i din like Rondo by him and that korean lady... >.< and he was absent from TV for quite some time...

Tomorrow has really rekindled my passion for him. he plays a surgeon. =D
and tiff knows me too well. wen i told her abt this awesome medical drama i am watching and how i reali like the actor, she asked: so... 40 yo man again?
Indeed, TY is approaching 40 too. looking at him made me wish: if he is my consultant i will not sleep nor eat but learn my Harrisons or watever surg equivalent in a wk just to impress him... *starry eyes*


TY comforting a traumatised nurse in the first episode *hearts hearts*

on a more serious note tomorrow i start another semester. for most of the time this year I felt very inadequate defeated and unmotivated, i felt i despise people much more than i love people, many fears persisted in my heart for no reason. i really hope this will be no more. As said in "long vacation": when lots of bad things and failures come to you, just take it as being blessed by a long vacation.
though corny this line never fails to touch me.
so yeh tomorrow let the long vacation end. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:04 PM  

Cries. I can't see the picture! Show me this 40-year-old man!

So i really do hope your avolition will end here!

I feel so de-educated... I know nothing at the GP practice! all those things I previously learnt are out the door!

Sigh. ha ha... How is surg?

YN 6:12 PM  

lol just first get all ur freebies and eat those 爱心lunch...
and then let all this free goodness motivate u.. =D
anywayz surg is awesome with its 630 ward rounds... =( but yeh probably it will cure my hypersomnia.

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.