My Favourite Physicist

the movie Yougisha X no Kenshin (容疑者Xの献身)will be shown in less than 1 month time.
in elated anticipation i went back and had another read of the novel highlights---
---and realised...
Its not because of Masha that I started to like Yuka-sensei, its because of Yuka-sensei that I started to like Masha.
and its more because of Yuka-sensei in the novel than in the tv series.

Yougisha X no Kenshin is so popular, because its a touching story about a perfect crime committed sacrificially by a mathematician for the person he loves.
However I was 10 times more touched by Yuka-sensei when i read of him saying the following words:
这个世上没有无用的齿轮,也只有那个齿轮能决定自己的用途。
There is no useless gear in this world, and only that gear itself can determine its use.
only after all the mysteries unfolded in the story can you realise how noble and merciful those words were.
*tears streaming down like seaweed* Yuka-sensei~ *hearts*

Ending theme for the movie is beautiful, Masha wrote & composed & played the song so of course :D


i went in for a 4-hr cover-shift with Danielle tonite... initially thought i will just leave abit early and crash young adults later. then had a IV for a old man and failed twice... 囧... (and I feel sorry for him cos he's frail and demented and couldnt complain or refuse or yell at stupid med student...)more 囧...
so wen everything is done its already 930... and hence: me so tired so i will just drive home now... despite having taken most of the day off and had a haircut and enjoyed myself with food and various other things.

but otherwise it was peaceful and slack and we had a prolonged dinner. :D danielle was telling me about the impossible work load and i advised her to utilise her med students as much as possible next wk *LOL I hope Alison wont mind...* :D
and i told her about able to do my devotion every morning now b4 WR starts and feeling much happier b/c of that, and also about spotting a doctor in the northern who looked like Masha in his youth... *大心+ giggle + 害羞地跑开* :D
It was really good catching up and I am happy :D

so yeh these days still 囧 but happily running forward~

3 comments:

Anonymous 10:31 AM  

*hearts flying everywhere* imagining the Northern masha with YN! haha...

I dun think Danielle remembers me. *sad* haha.. i'm glad you took a break from northern and had a hairy!

U'll get better at Ivs. YOU can utilise medical student next year too.

tk

Anonymous 10:49 AM  

so who is the guitarist with a mole on his left cheek? ^_^ dun tell me he is masha... TIFF

YN 8:02 PM  

yep thats masha. i am sorry if he is just a disappointing old uncle to u... :D

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.