Happy Birthday Masha~

masha is turning 40 this friday.
the thought of that made me very happy too.
Happy birthday Masha, I hope you will have a very very good time.
And thank you for all your encouraging words.

last year i have decided that when i start to earn money i will support my favourite stars and buy non-pirated stuff.
Anyways i will start with Masha. :D
will also check online dvd stores for some of the BBC series i had wanted to watch for a long long time...
and cant wait till saturday when i can go shopping! will bring home beloved sherlock, hugging it all the way on the train. *hearts*(i hope reader's feast will still have stock...>.<)
i have been out of touch with non-fob stuff for a long time. only realised recently that a new Sherlock movie is in the making... starring robert downey jnr. To me his crude hollywood feel REALLY doesnt suit holmes, but we will see...

i feel better on the psych ward now. Sometimes yukawa-sensei's word just flash before my eyes and make me touched:
There is no useless gear in this world. Each gear will have to determine its own use.
its an interesting saying to reflect upon in the psych ward.

i realised i will never get the Suzuki SX4 that i liked.
but i still want to see Turkey and Spain sometime in the next few years.
and i still want to visit sherlock in london.

i guess i will always find a way to make things happen, if i first make it clear to myself that i want them bad enough.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.