prophesy(quote, unquote)

I am usually afraid of looking through my old blogs. afraid of the stupidity, and especially, the bad English from time to time. -__-||||
Tonight I was just too agitated by the on-call phone and decided that reading anything will distract... 囧 It has the worst possible ring tone but I still haven't figured out a way to change it! anyway... too much stupidity already~ -__-||||

It is kind of defeating to read words back in 07 and realise that they have become reality(despite the fact that my mood actually has a marked improvement this yr so far comparing to 2nd half of last yr):

"do i want to continue in this useless inadequacy struggling to please everyone & everything with my life and finding that i have failed in every aspect, especially... that I have failed myself...& God?"

囧. I don't know what else I can say at this point of time.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.