Thank God you dears are back ~~~>_<~~~~

having one's imaginary friends back makes life much more liveable.

I don't know... for quite some time I have been internally feeling a bit like this, that almost everything and even small things can hit me hard: (sorry shinpachi~ lol)


I don't quite remember when I lost them... was it just too much real life worries taking over a few months ago, or did I subconsciously kick them out myself: exams... need priorities right... inappropriate and no time for you... out~

and no... the imaginary friends don't automatically come back to me once exam is over and other stresses subside. I guess different to writing fanfics... this time this group of ppl don't reside externally elsewhere and are much more difficult to retrieve once there are relationship breakdowns... *sob*

now... my feet are back on familiar ground. I've got my backbone back, and hopefully, less acopia in the real world too.
think a few days of watching gintama really helped...XD just reminded me how awesome a disturbingly random imaginary world can be...
but... they are another person's imaginary friends~
no matter how great they are to me, I still need my own imaginary friends.

so, don't be angry with me. Lets walk.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.