怨念

Went to donate blood 2day.... and got chucked out by ppl.... cos i hav hepatitis................................wahahahahahahahaha.....
Just that my blood pressure is shockingly low... diastolic only 47.... and they r scared that i would faint after they stab me...
2moro the booking is all full... next wk prob can't... sigh..........
and i binge ate and drank over the wkend just for this.............. *rolling on the floor sobbing*
grumble grumble grumble...
and should check my blood pressure more often....
怨念z

7 comments:

Anonymous 6:29 PM  

what's your systolic?

Unknown 7:42 PM  

u serious? they didn't want your blood? wah... i think i haf low BP too.. besides, i haven't reached the minimal weight. hepatitis???????

YN 9:40 AM  

sori... nothing abt hepatitis, just kidding...
dun take my words seriously tiff... if u go around and spread rumors that yn has hepatitis... my reputation will be forever tarnished..... *grin*

Anonymous 8:42 AM  

Hey YiNing!
Great to read ur blog!! so insightful and deep...luv it heaps! As I read it I get a feeling for your love for all things Sherlocky...hehe...might head to the museum this weekend...here's hoping that you can educate me a bit about Sherlocky goodness! All the best, luv ally

neptunian 10:30 AM  

lol! the same thing happened to me, Yi Ning..except my diastolic was 50, not 47 =P Angel

neptunian 10:30 AM  

lol! the same thing happened to me, Yi Ning..except my diastolic was 50, not 47 =P Angel

YN 4:42 PM  

Yay!!! welcome angel!!!
thanx for leaving a comment. ^^
plz keep on reading my blog! *grin*

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.