Drowning in formaldehyde

i never consider cadavers as something unpleasant.... and my appetite for dinner usually increase after dissection...
not today...
dissected with angel today and had a body with an extremely bad odour.................. why it smelt so bad i had no idea, prob cos it has so much fat... *sigh*
and the worst thing is that my hayfever season, instead of spring, is annually in august... and i think for the past 2 wks i actually learnt to be sensitive to formaldehyde to sum degree...
so yeh standing with my face less than 10cm away from the cadaver.. my eyes were sore, my head is heavy.. and i felt the urge to go on a sneezing bout every 2 or 3 minutes... not pleasant..... seriously not pleasant...
fortunately has tutoring so left early... no more drowning in formaldehyde...

2 comments:

Unknown 2:31 PM  

I didn't know you get to cut cadavars for your research! thats cool~ but yes formaldehyde smells a bit strange. (some ppl reckon it's kinda like Strawberries... @_@)

SS 8:15 PM  

Oh that's horrible YN! - allergic to formaldehyde?

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.