"God plz-------ZZZZZ"

Praying gets a bit hard when I sleep late and wake up late and when I don't catch the train... haha.. in fact quite frequently I have neglected praying these days, especially after coming back from the trip... when too many things to do during the day, and too many friends to catch up with on msn at nite... But the person we most need and want to talk to everyday is our heavenly father. All work done assumingly for Him is in vain if we do not pray about them and align our plan with His.
LOL....2day i did better than "God plz help me to find a job...God plz watch over my friend's exam.......ZZZZZZZ"! YaY! managed to do quite a bit of thanksgiving, and managed to intercede for everyone around me who is in need. And my devotion after that was also really effective. I pray I can keep this up and not be ineffective in prayer over the hols. Praise the Lord for His patience and mercy!
To Irene-san: how r u if u r actually reading this? lol Have u been praying beta these days? will pray about ur prayer time too. ^^ enjoy ur time to the max back at home! ^^

1 comments:

YN 3:19 PM  

To Kolin: don't worry... just changed my time setting.. and now all the times r stuffed.. *grin* but yeh most of the times midnite is the best time 4 reflection. ^^

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.