Give thanks

Although "giving thanks to God in all circumstances" has been emphasized for so many times in books, sermons, shows, testimonies etc, and we all know it very well, It is still a very very very hard thing when u have to do it urself. Many times we become disappointed when God didn't do what we think He should do.
What we need to constant draw to is our faith... which would clearly tell us that all things happen are in His plan.. and all things He brings to us are good for us even when we can't see or understand them.
Therefore I will give thanks to Him who gave me the opportunity for tomorrow, and i also will give thanks if it doesn't work out well tomorrow, for I know it will be the best thing for me.
As December is already here, the clinical school result will come out soon: Lord I know I will give thanks to you regardless of the place i go. For you know what is the best for me and all is in your hands. To be close to you and to please you is better than anything in this world, truly.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.