weekend...

Did quite a few things over the weekend. Had my 1st commitee meeting Sat afternoon.... Got very inspired by the way people are willing to put in the effort in all these... Although I know my communication skills are pretty bad but I will try my best to do wat I can to serve Him, by talking more to new comers next yr *yn all resolved now...lol* And it was pretty comical how Danielle passed on a massive folder of "the History of BYF" to me and I carried it clumsily around even to the blackburn ecc games nite... lol
Got home and had quality devotional time. 1 John chapter 5 is sooooo.............. good. 1 John 5:4 "...This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. " Many things can cause worries, but in HIM we have our certainties. Praise Him for this holiday my devotional time has reali improved and I have learnt heaps.
Kids church is fun as usual. ^0^ The kids had gift exchange, all the points they earned during the yr by rem bible verses now they can use to exchange for cute stuff such as fluffy pens and little "God loves u" bouncy balls *yn all envious now...* LOL So yeh festive atmosphere all around (we teachers just use this opportunity to eat heaps of the kids' food...hehe)
Thank you Lord for I had been able to serve u this weekend. Help me to continue this service according to ur will.

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.