going nuts

early this morning woken up from a really bad nightmare: went to see the doctor and the doctor found lumps everywhere in my body... then she opened up my shoulder and axillary to show me all the layers and show me what went wrong... i woke up with cold sweats, all the fears 3 wks ago came back to me... fortunately went back to sleep... this time dreamed better: lingli having her 21st bday party.... still random but so much more pleasant.
this morning was feeling my axillary.... feels kind of a tiny swelling in one of the central LN... Reactive hyperplasia? psychopathic? i don't know but i am just paranoid.... i am sure the doctor won't feel anything if i go to her... but it doesn't mean its not there.
although i can still function normally and if i don't touch anything nothing much is wrong, but i really feel my body has been going nuts for a while and is seriously not stopping...... >_<

3 comments:

Anonymous 2:49 PM  

Heys!
bad dream huh? what's wiv the dream about my 21st birthday? o.O" haha. u better tell me bout it!
umz... yehz. i had issues wiv my body for awhilez too. all those antibiotics and antivirals they pumped into me... coz of my jaw problem.... TMJ? heard of it? yehz... poor us huh? hope ur feeling better tho..... ur LNs seriously gone down? or u just paranoid! don't scare me!!!
neway talk to u on saturday. all the best for ur exams!

In Him,
Ling

Unknown 4:57 PM  

POOR YI NING! sounds horrifying!! Hmm... well I concluded the passionfruit lucky cup wasn't so bad. Thanks 4 being there when I'm down. Well... ha ha... The power of Friends~ Anyway... ONE MORE TO GO! hopefully my next comment will be a happy one!!

SS 6:12 PM  

Does TMJ stand for temporomandibular joint? Ha, maybe I know a *little* bit of anatomy lol...

Dreams are weird. Last night I had a dream that it was the day of my first exam (again! Even though that was like 1.5 weeks ago!) and instead of being the MCQ exam, it was the ICM OSCE! What's more I only realised in the afternoon so missed both of the sessions!!... I was so stressed... talk about delayed response lol... =p

Sally

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.