saw sumthing 2day

saw a new stall in box hill today after returning from anatomy. chinese ppl again, selling little ornaments and pendants etc...
there are sum famous chinese knots (i am sure some of u noe wat i mean, those red thingy ppl usually hang in their cars)
there is one knot with a crucification hanging from it... and the price tag is labelled, same as the rest of them: fengshui. $3.00
good, maybe the fengshui masters can now use crosses as a new power gadget.
its quite sad to see the cross being misused in such ways.

on a side note, i saw rev huang 2day at box hill as well. When he saw me i was just walking out of a lollie shop... holding 4 chupa-chups in my hand... with a very big, very contented and very retarded grin on my face...
Kind of embarrassing... he must be wondering about my age...
the chupa chups weren't even for myself... why was i smiling like that?
*sigh*

2 comments:

neptunian 12:57 PM  

Hmm..I'm sure they don't mean to misuse the cross, only to appeal to Christian customers. It does seem weird tho, to have fengshui and Christianity together like this.

I was amused by the chupa chups story..*why* were you grinning so widely?

Anonymous 3:24 PM  

hey hey.... yeh.... i kno how u feel about the misuse of the cross. it's lost it's symbolism.. specially when pplz wear it without know the true meaning of why Christians wear it.

HAHAH. chupachups! aw man.. i think i know why u had them :D HEHEHEHE ....

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.