prayer points

sally, tiff & me r going to elective in kunming with msi.
after a day of sub-optimal concentration and mcq trial papers with traumatising results, I feel very happy after hearing this news.
so... Lord plz dun let me do very badly on my exams... so i won't need to have austin dean discussing with me: maybe u should stay in melbourne for elective and do some catch up studying?
>________<
if that happens...that would be.... very...traumatising....

anyways serious prayer points:
1. for God's blessing and guidance to prepare us all for this trip
2. financially adequate to go for the elective and not needing to be at parents' mercy TOO MUCH.
3. in the next half yr, for mum not to get sudden control impulses and override her initial approval for me to go(which very likely will happen), and for me to deal with it patiently and not fearfully if it happens.
4. (most importantly) Trust in God in watever changing situations.

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:52 PM  

at last - someone wrote blog in the midst of stressful exams! thanks! i need blog to survive. ha ha.. and yes Praise Him! 3 is better than 2! Let's hope it will go smoothly and that i dun haf to stay behind to do "catch-up" studies at austin... bah...

Anonymous 1:11 PM  

it will not be totally smooth. so lets keep praying for gates to be opened. close the ones that we should not enter

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.