"sad"

on friday i mentioned the word "sad" to tiffany numerous times...
she was trying to convince me that life is not sad.
well... i guess u noe me well enuf to noe that if i am reali SAD i won't be talking abt my problems.
i prob would be in one of those impulsive fits--walking across austin and wishing for a car to run me over.
so... wen i am grumbling to my friends with a smiling face... then i am prob in a reasonably good mood.

last tuesday i had my long case trial exam... was in a state of prostrate distress wen i saw jeremy in the common room.
he listened to my pitiable grumbling for at least half an hr.
... and was very understanding, and very kind, and kept on saying nice things to calm me down.
i thought he would prob be his normal self.. impatient with my grumbling abt nothing, and just dismiss my distress or distract me with sum crude jokes or the like.
so... thank you.

and i think i should re-define the word "sad" wen i say it:
it means---
the situation is probably not so pleasant.
but God has taken away my fear.

^________^

1 comments:

Anonymous 2:00 PM  

break free from ""sadness""... dun let urself entrapped in that feeling of low self-esteem & dissatisfaction...

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.