the small pool of water

Thank you Lord for your blessing today.
when i c the big picture and i tend to say so confidently.... man i am not afraid of waves of the ocean! but more realistically...i get so freaked out even by a still pool of water... When i think about wat i will have to go through 2moro at my training from 7-6:30... how badly i wil probably perform... and how the boss's face could turn all black at me.... i can just break down at any minute and say... i don't think i can cope... i don't want 2moro to come....
I really should be focusing on the big picture, and know that it is indeed a small pool of water which i shouldn't be excessively anxious about. I don't want to be intimidated by it. I want to walk through it relying on Your hand, Lord.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:14 PM  

Hey, first time posting in your blog now. Firstly want to congratulate you on successful job interview, and best of luck for your training tomorrow! (but 7-6.30? 11 and a half hours? wow, that's really long! prayers with you)

;p you have an awesome heart for God, Yi Ning! I'm sure you'll be a great ambassador for Christ in your job and in all other aspects of your life, and yeh, just keep remembering the big picture! So hard sometimes, but that's why we're given a whole lifetime to learn what we need to, yah? - really like your "pool of water" analogy, by the way - i think it's really neat!

Made me think of the Matthew 6 passage again, if you like, "do not worry!", but I already posted that in Sally's blog the other day. Instead, perhaps, I'll leave you with something Jesus said:

JOHN 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

-Thanks Sally for giving me the keyring with this verse on it! It's so reassuring! ;p

in Christ,
fluffyBug)Dave

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.