water running through ur fingers...

when i was washing my hands 2day was just struck by a good feeling as water run through my fingers.... a bit of a gentle, protective feeling, and also a bit reminding me of the passage of time... prehaps because of reading my dad's book: The Last Aristocrats.. abt the fate of famous scholars in China during the cultural revolution period... reali well written, though very melancholic... but also abt resilience with grace.. not like most of the memoirs in the market: self-promoting and swearing and complaining and self-pitying: i have suffered so much! i am still in pain!!!
so yep, just some very simple joys of life. ^0^

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:13 PM  

did your dad write it? is it in Chinese?

YN 10:10 PM  

sif..... he borrowed it from library. He loves chinese politics stuff but i usually dun bother... this one is exceptionally good. and yep its in chinese.

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.