still functioning

really enjoyed sally's blog, and her comment on contentment...
yep, still in the process of learning the secret Paul talked about.
starting from mid-March been trying to deal with a very very difficult issue... not a significant or serious one.. but one that is very very difficult to get rid off... because it is so recurrent... and despite knowing that God has taken away at least 95% of my burden... it is still so recurrent.. until the day the hole is filled naturally... not by concrete... but slowly with His soil...
it is something on a sub-level... not at all involved in my daily life.... however.... slowly at certain times, it does affect how i deal with things... my attitude towards other ppl... towards things happened.. so subtly....
yet i know its me who was not 'rite' during those times..
knowing me i am the type of person who dun like to talk about my struggles until the time i fully overcome them... and then would talk about it... thinking yep... i did overcome it.. its all good.
But even now it still is good, isn't it? struggle in itself is a blessing too.
so yep, just depending on God, in happiness and in trials.. ^0^
Agape,

1 comments:

SS 10:24 PM  

Hey YN - argh, still haven't spoken to you on the phone!! And tomorrow night will be having rehearsals so can't call you either... so sorry, me = 'terrible friend'...

Your mention of trials though, reminded me of something I read today in Romans 5:
'...we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.'
So yes - you can be assured that everything you are going through is part of God's plan in growing and perfecting you!

In Christ,

Sally

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.