Feeling: Winter

The weather has finally cooled down..... now at last some feel that deep autumn and early winter is fast approaching.... my favourite season.^0^ love the cool clear air.... the gentle yet distant warmth of the wintry sun...
Yesterday found a new novel by Eileen Chang at the library...... 1st almost thought it was a fake... yet realised with great delight that its actually a story never published b4! The same old laughable yet melancholic feel... definitely her style.
The last 2 wks felt very long..... did hardly anything..... now majorly need to catch up on studying... for those who know about my massive teenage obsession.... well i am a bit hooked onto Slamdunk again.
When i was in my most prostrate anxious state i opened the pages of a Slamudnk manga..... and funny thing..... how i felt most vulnerable yet comforted.. by a comic...
In high school days when i read Slamdunk i am often struck by a sense of guilt as in it may seem laughable how i am so obsessed with cartoons..... but now i could simply say... even Slamdunk, is what God has blessed me with. 1 Corithians 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
God has been so merciful... in difficulties and desperation He grew me... The prayer i prayed last Sunday... Lord i am so scared..... i really can't feel your presence... but i am still going to say... You will never abandon me... i really don't think this is doing me any good... but i am still going to say... You are full of goodness and You blessed me.
The very first time i prayed like this... completely disregarding my feelings... In short He grew my faith and drew me closer.
Finally I really thank Him for my wonderful friends... when I am weak, paranoid, prostrate... u are so concerned for me, so patient, and so diagnostic(especially sally*cough*)! ^0^ In high school i sometimes get bored and frustrated thinking: why can't my high school life be as exciting as Slamdunk?
But now i realise... u guys have really been the Slamdunk to me... (lol from me this is the highest compliment^^) My uni life has been so good because of u all.
All for the glory of God.
Agape,

2 comments:

Unknown 5:21 PM  

I'm here to say: You HAVE glorified God by reading Slamdung. Somehow u managed to pull out that verse! Wow! Yeh you're right. let me glorify God in all that I do. STUDY NOW and glorify God with that~

YN 6:42 PM  

thank u my dear sisters in Christ.... already missing u guys even though we haven't parted company yet... *sob*
^0^ study hard...^^ we dun have that long to go... and plz pray for the blood test i took 2day.^^
God bless,

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.