i will bring You more than a song...

written an awfully long post but then my computer decide to take a holiday on new year and didn't save. *sobbbbbbbbbb*
But yeh.. went to mt dang with friends yesterday... count down from top of the mountain...looking at melbourne in a magnificent sea of light... awesome.... ^0^
2day went to see phantom of the opera with sally, dave and yi qiu. ^0^ Very good movie.. although a bit disappointed that the movie doesn't have more murdering elements like in the original novel.. *sinister grin*
Anyway... looking back to the year that has passed. Just thinking... uni has probably been the happinest and the most fulfilled 2 yrs of my life up to now... In high school used to be so self absorbed about myself, and when i've found the joy to care and think for others... it is already Yr 12 and didn't reali have that much time to make things rite...
Although there has been heaps of challenges, distresses, and painful moments during this year, the joy reali has been with me. Especially during those times when i feel so sad... He puts a song in my heart.
Like what irene told me... lets welcome 2005, which will be full of challenges, and meanwhile our joy in Him will grow deeper and deeper!

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.