work and the associated

Working again 2day... boss gave us red packets. ^0^ awwww..... quite happy b/c of that. ^^ but was so tired at work... neck hurts reali bad.... and when i was getting sushis i noticed my hand has tremor...... *scary* now prob wil go and revise sem 4.... LOL
now sitting in front of computer and in complete relaxation mode... feeling better.
primary school frnd sent me an email.. ^^ in english... and gave me a quote from Russel.. The good life as I conceive is as a happy life. I do not mean if you're good you'll be happy---- I mean if you're happy you'll be good.----
the quote itself is rather doubtful.. but then she went on saying: i know u r happy at the moment as i am happy so we are both good. ^0^
Simple but very sweet. *hearts flying around*
LOL more light hearted stuff to share with u all: 2day someone at work picked up a wallet from a toilet.. and since i got off work at 3 i offered to bring it to the central management. Grabbing it straight after work i headed to the management desk.. and told the lady 'found this in a toilet'.
the lady at the desk gave me a very interesting look.. can't really describe it... then she went through the wallet and said.. 'yeh.. a guy came before looking for it, thank you.'
then i suddenly realised why she gave me that look...
she either thinks that i visit the male toilet frequently and think its normal... or she thinks the guy who lost his wallet goes to female toilets...
*yn's facial expression became all distorted at that moment* >_<
*sigh* better choose my words more carefully next time i talk to ppl.. and be more specific... eg. 'one of my colleague found this in a toilet'............*more sighs*

1 comments:

SS 10:53 AM  

Yeah I sometimes get tremor too when I'm tired... sometimes after coffee... did you drink coffee?

Maybe we should ask a resident doc...

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.