Weekly reflections....

Had a hectic week... many friends see me and just go... 'chill, yi ning, chill...' haha.... not that bad actually. ^0^ most time when i say stuff i am half joking half serious.
saved up for my airfare at the end of the year. ^0^ basically can quit job anytime now if i want to... just thought i should be nice and help my boss out a bit.... hopefully not for 2 long......*sob*
We got a new gal at work... she looks so adorable!!! the 1st day when she came training... i asked her: u r still in high school yeh?
And the answer..
she said: i already finished uni! i am 24 now!
i can do nothing but faint... if she told me she is 14 i would have believed... so youthful...
The ODB on Thursday was a reali good one.. about a rapist and murderer who sets up a file recording all his crimes.. and the password of the file is: GODHELP.
That day i was seriously stressed out... got very impatient during prac when our tutor was running late...and was so unenthusiastic abt doing the prac... Only got a bit cheered up when Adrian and Angel got me to visit their new place... and saw how nice it is...
then went to Southland and got all ready for work.. really not in the mood for it.. so i sat down on a bench.. and prayed.. "God help me to be patient and not be grumpy to my customers!!!"
Suddenly the thought came to me: if i just pray so half heartedly.. knowing i will still be impatient at demanding customers... I am reali nothing different from the rapist who sets his password GODHELP and then still go away committing all those hideous crimes..
so i reali sat down... closed my eyes and prayed... fully focusing on God to grow me reali in patience through work...
Nothing grandiose.. my friends... but when i opened my eyes i know its different.. God gave me the strength of self control.
I was patient at work. ^0^

2 comments:

yi wei 10:50 PM  

hehe...abt the youthful girl in ur workplace...I went to a restaurant to give a surprise to my fren, whom we are going to celebrate his b'day...then, got to know one girl...and then, while we were chatting...we got to ask how old she is....we were thinking that she was just abt to enter uni...somewhere ard 17 or 18 yrs old...and then, she told us she's 23...WAH!!! got a shock in my life...she's very hyper...talks a lot...neway, yeah...really dun look mature enough...
aiyah..pity me...*sob sob*...always look older than my real age... =(

SS 8:03 PM  

Hey, glad to see you posting again.

Praise God for giving you that thought/insight! Yeah, it's something we could all do well to remember isn't it...

... and I still haven't visited Adrian & Angel's place yet. Part of me wants to move out too... it's thinking, if I don't get to go on exchange for some reason, I'm going to apply for a scholarship at some college... [sigh]

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.