bday party

lol...blogging again....low self-discipline all over... ^0^ but yeh, just back from Carrie's 21st party... very sentimental... and i was just really touched that at the end of the speech she said: There is still one more I would like to thank. It is God. I think He is so real and so amazing.. (not her exact words.. but the meaning is there....^0^)And that just made me remember that its reali her unfailing enthusiasm about her faith that directed me more and more towards the Lord during the time i spent at PLC.
And yep... gave the crystal to her.. which is a......FROG. In high school we used to have lots of grp jokes about frogs... but now as a Christian the FROG has another meaning for us: Forever Rely On God. ^0^
she actually got me some sourvenirs from her last holiday trip... a Slamdunk vcd from hk, and also a key ring from Langkawi. Now i will hang the keyring on my pencilcase so i can impress all my malaysian friends.... LOL
And yep.. God is so real and so amazing.
Agape,

2 comments:

yi wei 11:43 PM  

hey, i thought FROG is "FULLY RELY ON GOD"??? anyway...either one is ok...haha... =)

FLuFFy_BuG 8:26 PM  

hehe ;p that's so cool yn!!! yeh, God is awesome!!! got me thru my 21 yrs too... hehe... ;p that's no easy achievement...

FROG in my msn name means "fully reliant on God", like what yi wei said... but forever is also true, yah?!? ;p

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.