Sent 5 more cards 2day... Really getting a bit bored of writing 'Merry Christmas' ..... *sob* And staring at the list... still so many 2 go.... *暴走中* Will try 2 send grp cards from now on... esp to ppl who know each other.... LOL *evil grin* Yn just being so lazy
anyway.... more inspirational words 2day:
We can't measure out a portion of ourselves to each other, and stir once, and be friends.
Or measure out an instant prayer, and beat with a fork until fluffy.
So Lord, why do I keep on asking for instant communion?
Why am I so unwilling to wait?
So unwilling to apprentice my soul?
So reluctant to do my part?
Ah, Lord. I come...in joys and in anguish...in my moments of peace, and in my times of quiet desperation--
to sing,
to listen,
to pour out my humanness, to remove my masks. Amen.
Jo Carr and Imogene Sorley
Mockingbirds and Angle Songs

And to continue my A-Z of anime/manga favourites
B for Buzzer Beater--1st read it when i was 14, still my favourite manga. Although not many ppl seem to like it. After Inoue's outstanding achievement in Slamdunk, ppl tend to look down on Buzzer Beater which is much shorter.. and don’t really have the strength of character development, or basketball games well drawn. But every time I read to the end I get deeply touched and I reckon the ending is one of the best I have seen in all movies, novels, manga and anime. Hideyoshi made his choice in the end… Any teenager has to face a similar situation although not so dramatic. What identity and value did u take in ur choice? If u were Hideyoshi, will u choose like him? Or choose like DT? Did DT think he is wrong in the end? Or even at the very end, he can look bk with no regrets?
Buzzer Beater is an online manga that can be acessed here:

  • Buzzer Beater




  • 0 comments:

    About this blog

    About Me

    My photo
    Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.