Miscellaneous

In panic mode... going 2 c everyone 2moro.... still haven't started one single Christmas card.... *狂哭....* Again me leaving things last minute... ^^ will be efficient 2moro. ^0^ Yes yes i will!!! haha...
Granada's Sherlock Holmes dvds r in stock again in the abc shop in southland... just arrived... and good authentic non-pirated stuff.. temptation temptaion. ^^ I looked at them, eyes filled with longing affection...LOL... still missing several parts of the series. Definitely will get it... when i am not sure. May the Lord take care of small decisions like that in our lives. ^0^
Watched Saiyuki Requiem 2day... not as good as I expected. *sob* maybe after Stand Alone Complex everything seems 2nd rate. Or maybe this is done in 2001 so the technology is not so good at the time... Btw, if anyone doesn't know... Saiyuki is a jap anime remix of the Chinese classic "Journey to the West".
Really want to thank Him for the past week... worked 4 days... some of the times simply know I would get so tired... But so amazingly, at the end of the week... I am surprisingly still energetic. *leap for joy!!!* lol I was a bit apprenhensive before that if i get tired now with a part time job.. how can i cope with my internship years. But definitely, all is His work, so when the time comes, He will carry us through. ^0^ Praise Him!


0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.