Time b4 carolling

Going carolling with yth grp to box hill hospital this afternoon. Just hope that my voice won't add more pain and distress 2 the patients there. some of the notes r 2 high and its impossible 2 sing softly... :(
But for the tym God granted me b4 carolling, I am now doing a few things that I like. ^^
Wel the 1st thing i did is 2 go on msn and check who in their madness go online so early at 9:46...LOL just kidding just kidding. ^^(yn not that sad....)
In fact I hav been putting one of my holiday plan into practise since early this morning: compiling my list of anime/manga favourites. And hopefully everyone would kindly read, and can all become anime fans after that. hehe.
So here is the very 1st bit of it. ^^

A-Z of Yi Ning's anime/manga favourites
A:
A for Ayumi Yamazaki--one of my favourite female characters. From Peacemaker (now both in manga and anime)^^ In fact I like Peacemaker mainly because I like her. Caring sister, wonderful cook, someone who buries her emotion deep, who listens and respects even small children. The last part of her story is indeed violent and tragic, but I just couldn't stop admiring her. Sacrificing 4 a cause u think is worthy and not intending 2 be all heroic. Wish we all can hav such courage 2 do our bit of the work in this world, significant or not in other ppl's eyes.


A for Akira Sendoh--my favourite charcter from Slamdunk(my obsession with which i will explain later in entries under S...lol)A laid-back, super-intelligent, smiling, easy going basketball star, whose performance in games is just 2 much of a pleasure 2 view... Someone who likes 2 go fishing alone and look at the sea, who doesn't easily share his thoughts with others... (and his favourite food is lemon... hahahaha....)

sori but the only image i found isn't exactly smiling....*sob*

A for Alucard--haha.. self explanatory.. try 2 spell the name backwards.
The protagonist of my favourite anime Hellsing. obvious from the name.. and the picture... sorry 2 disappoint, but not the dark handsome half-evil, half-decent male vampire u can fall for... LOL But yeh, an infinitely interesting character, with his eccentric look and behaviour... and subtle, somewhat human emotions... ^^


To be continued...

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.