且聽雨聲

Don't noe how 2 express the title in eng... with all its subtleties.
Had a dramatic day 2day... and feel I had a complete adrenaline drain from my body.
The book I am reading is dramatic enough...(up 2 the bits where all the missionaries r been killed... and yn just shed bucketful of tears as she reads on...)
Then visited Prof Roger Short at RWH, an amazing guy reali.. dedicated his whole life to saving and educating ppl who have AIDs. He has a special concern for China as well, gave me a cute Chinese handcraft ball. ^^ Had a great great talk with him, although i noe that my resources r very very limited atm... but i still wish i can do watever i can 2 help in this great work. I've also been having this burden for mission work in China for quite some time so will keep on praying about it. Also found out surprisingly that in yr 11 he actually came once 2 plc for a talk. and more surprisingly i can't rem anything taught in yr 11 but i do remember something he said in that talk...^0^ Amazing yeh?
More drama 2 follow.... ff msged me when i am in reader's feast swanston st abt clinical school... as usual yn got into silent agitation when stresses like this comes. Then met up with sally who kindly took the prostrate yn 2 union house 2 check the uni mail... typed in password with trembling fingers...(*sigh* comparing 2 the composed attitude i had when exam result comes, lol i need more peace from God on this one) and blind as usual, sally spot 4 me that I got rmh..... 2gether with her!!! *hearts flying around*
msning.... b4 i got a call from dora-san reporting on everyone's cs status... many ppl in the grp got sent 2 rcs... and yn since then was not reali feeling well abt that...
Enough drama of a day. I will keep myself close 2 God, not neglecting Him, and i am indeed reali reali grateful for His blessings on me and on everyone.
The sound of rain.... was nice and peaceful. Strange huh? but peace reali.. is the bird sleeping when the thunderstorm hits the whole nature. Watever turmoils.. big or small... The peace is there if u stretch out ur hand.
And yn shall retire 2 bed....

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.