Galatians 2:20

A bit beta but still not too well today... completely lost appetite... and now decided to ban myself from all oily, spicy, sour, and salty food... as well as my beloved coffee and tea... for a while at least... *sigh* Still very tired... beta sleep early 2nite.
tsunami still on tv... plz pray everyone. At such times ppl mite want to ask: where is God? The only thing we can say is: God's plan is above all plans... wat we can understand is only a small section of the work He is doing... Trust in Him.
Made donation to Red Cross this morning.... extremely extremely humble effort. But i am assured it will deliver some relief to some ppl under God's loving hand. ^0^
Been a while since I spoke about my thoughts on Biblical verses... there are certain times when i had an awesome God-send devotion time,but then was too late to put it down on my blog... and there are other times when I simply forgot to put it down when other things are on my mind. Not gd..not gd... ^0^
Influenced too much by popular belief, and by my own inadequate quality Bible reading, it seems to me that the only thing that Galatians has to offer is the fruit of the Spirit verse... This time when i read through it... realised it is such a brilliant book! many of the explanations regarding law and promise are certainly matching Hebrews!
There are many times... when we pay attention to the details... to the numerous things and struggles we have, we neglect the most fundamental big picture... and a verse about that can sometimes truly empower us and give us the strength we need.
Such is the joy I found in Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
God bless u all with joy,

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.