Eaglewood Dust

Since Sally-san asked I think I���d better explain wat exact is eaglewood dust��� ^0^
It is the name of 2 stories written by Eileen Chang, the beautiful, refined, wise, sensitive, and very talented author from 1940s Shanghai, my favourite author actually. I love the subtlety, the vivid depiction of imperfection and sadness of human interactions in her stories.
but yeh...Just thought it is quite a nice name, not 2 grandiose��� and not 2 girly and mushy either, and decided to used it as the name of my blog. For reali our thoughts r sometimes mere dusts... though numerous and insignificant but does have its place in the big picture. lol (And by the way... Eaglewood smells very very nice...^0^ )

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Let the bones which You have broken rejoice.